IGNORED

Memorial Day and July 4th food

Skywagon

Twice a year I make one of my favorite lunches. Truly only twice a year

Foot long brat and bun on the grill, smothered in onions, mustard, and chili, with a side of baked beans. It was mighty tasty… now I feel greasy queasy. Can’t wait until the 4th. what’s your Memorial Day Lunch?

• Like 1

Well, I put my class A uniform on for today’s parade and thankfully I didn’t have to make any sudden bending movements. I would have no doubt put a vent hole in the rear of my pants. :classic_blush: Last year they fit fine. So, I had a small piece of grilled chicken. :eat: :thumbsup:  But, those damn cupcakes on the counter just keep taunting me. :classic_angry:

• Smile 2
  • Haha 2

I'm a simple man, my favorite is hot dogs burnt on the grill. I like them better than hamburgers or brats. Mustard and a little ketchup is just fine. Onions, relish are appreciated, but not necessary. Kraut? Sure.

• Like 1
roadscholar

26B9F72C-7DE0-4570-96C3-62F717B1D2CE.thumb.jpeg.c89bd2f5d663e47828e4247d1eb4dd7a.jpeg

We had a picnic at the St A lighthouse today,  picked up some honey maple turkey subs from Publix to go. But last nite grilled some thick burgers marinated in Lea and Perrins and Durkees, medium rare with lettuce tomato and grilled onions, baked beans on the side.

• Like 1