IGNORED

Freshline is seeking a videographer for their Mongolia trip.

I got an email from Erik.  He said their videographer has backed out.  I would jump on this..but unfortunately I am employed and fail the camping for weeks...without giving my employer way advanced notice.

From the email

Hey Michael,

Shit unexpectedly hit the fan, and I need your help.

Our current videographer had to withdraw from our Mongolia expedition and we need to replace him, stat. 

But here’s the thing: Mongolia takes place June 15th to July 2nd and will be a challenging expedition on two wheels. So we need a videographer who’s great behind the camera AND on a bike. 

The ideal guy will have experience in filming and editing documentary-style episodes for YouTube or other video channels. And yes, we will require samples of your published work to showcase your abilities.

Our guy is the following:

• Cool with camping for multiple weeks without guaranteed access to showers, bathrooms, or beds.
  • Experience dealing with challenging environmental conditions.
  • Possession of a valid passport
    Capability to frame a compelling narrative before the start of the expedition
  • Commitment to deliver a final documentary-style video lasting between 20 and 60 minutes for YouTube publication (any existing YouTube following will be considered a significant advantage)

In return, the selected videographer will receive the following benefits:

• An all-expenses-paid trip to Mongolia in June.
    A two-week expedition across the beautiful Mongolian steppe.
  • Opportunities to interact with the Freshline Expedition team and immerse yourself in the local culture.
  • A complete moto bag setup (Reckless 80 valued at $1000 US) from Mosko Moto, which you may keep upon completion of the expedition.

If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone this guy, please click on the following link to apply: 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzufANbe2bbkNrFs8thPhdyh88GbyGjR5682cN6jJWFVwYvg/viewform