IGNORED

Ceramic Coated my '23 RT

Motor32

After detailing my RT, I ceramic coated it with Avalon King Armor Shield IX. Very easy to do, (wipe on, let sit for a minute or so, and wipe off) it's that easy. The finish looks like a wet clear-coat and is supposed to last two years. I did everything, the paint, black plastic, windshield on both sides, rims, cables, frame, exhaust, and my helmets, it looks great.

Steve

https://avalonking.com/products/armor-shield-ix-diy-kit

• Like 1

I put the same stuff on my 2009 Grand Marquis. Needed paint correction as the woman I bought it from lived on a dirt road but the Avalon King was easy-to-use as you stated. Been a couple of years and the car lives outside but the coating is still holding up well.  Pretty sure one of the previous owners of my GS put a ceramic coating on it as it's super easy to wash and definitely has a high gloss.  I use 3d Bead it Up as a topper on my ceramic coated truck, car and the motorcycles, easy to apply and looks great.

8 hours ago, MikeB60 said:

I put the same stuff on my 2009 Grand Marquis. Needed paint correction as the woman I bought it from lived on a dirt road but the Avalon King was easy-to-use as you stated. Been a couple of years and the car lives outside but the coating is still holding up well.  Pretty sure one of the previous owners of my GS put a ceramic coating on it as it's super easy to wash and definitely has a high gloss.  I use 3d Bead it Up as a topper on my ceramic coated truck, car and the motorcycles, easy to apply and looks great.

Good to know it holds up well. I can't get over the shine, it's something you have to see for yourself.

Steve