IGNORED

Non-posting riders

Francois_Dumas

Francois_Dumas

Our trip is progressing well, unlike the updates on it wink.gif

We DO have loads of pictures and tales to share, but not had time to enter them on the board (or anywhere else for that matter). I've shot 400 of 'em so far and will filter a few out for the board over the next days.

Today we'll head north again..... our Normandy trip is over!!!

The weather cleared soon after we arrived here and we've seen most of the sites we wanted to see..... and then some.

Today we have some 500 miles ahead of us, includig a pitstop for Marty in Belgium, getting a new tire.

He's also lost his main light, so we'll need to visit my BMW dealer this week!

More later folks!

François wave.gif

bart_vanreeth

Hi François & Marty ! Unfortunatelly I can not join you at the tire shop to have a little chat about the trip. It may surprise you but some people have to work too... grin.gif Hope all went well... how could Marty lose his head lamp ? hmmm... or is it just the bulb ?

Lone_RT_rider

Bart,

Just the dip beam bulb. They seem to burn out at 9000 miles. dopeslap.gif

Time for a new bike then? grin.gif

Shawn

Paul Mihalka

Bart,

Shawn

Hey, that's OK. I knew a Texas rancher who got a new Cadillac every time the ashtray filled up grin.gif
Marty Hill

Bart,

Shawn

Who told you? wave.gif

Francois and Marty,

I guess the two of you have been runing people off the roads? I'd like to see Marty driving on the left. thumbsup.gif Yes, I'm jealous can't wait for the pics and the tales. clap.gif

Francois_Dumas

We'll get some of them posted TODAY ! (Haven't had internet access... nor time..... this proves to be a 'problem'.... We either ride.. or.... ahmmmm... EAT !!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif).

Archived