IGNORED

Owner's Manual on your Desktop

konacyclist

konacyclist

When I received my ZERO SR/S motorcycle in March of 2020, I did not receive a printed owner's manual. I was supposed to get a flash drive with the owner's manual on it but that never happened. I found the complete manual on the ZERO website and realized I could place it permanently in the "Reading List" of Safari, the default browser, on my iMac (and also on my iPhone and iPad). Fast forward to 2022 and after struggling with the small size and small print of the supplied BMW Owner's Manual, I placed the address in my "Reading List" again and now I can easily read the manual on the 27" screen of my iMac. Try it. You will love it!

I keep about a dozen manuals on my phone, mostly related to my bike and its accessories.  Easily another hundred are stored in a shared folder on my PC. I can access the shared folder from any phone or computer on our LAN, so no matter where in the house or garage I am working, I have the information at my fingertips. Using the digital versions makes finding the correct manual much quicker, and because most are searchable, it also easier to find the exact topic that is needed. I'm usually able to zoom in to read most manuals on my phone, but occasionally it does help to look at them on my desktop with its 50" TV/monitor, two pages side by side, 20" high.

• Plus 1 1