IGNORED

It Just Turns My Stomach

MichiganBob

MichiganBob

I came upon a motorcycle accident today at a busy intersection. Bike laid down totally disintegrated. Rider stuck under the vehicle it hit. Not sure if alive. Don't know who was at fault, if rider was experienced, if rider had on protective gear, but no matter what, just seeing the damaged bike and the trapped rider was absolutely awful. I said a prayer for all involved. One positive was the 10 or so cars and trucks pulled to the side with folks not lurking but trying to help in any way possible.

• Sad 1

Truly sad all the way around regardless of fault.

My wife just had a co-workers husband get into an accident. He was in his SUV legally going through a green light when a guy doing 60 mph went through on RED and T-boned his vehicle. I am not sure what is happening that makes people drive the way they do.

Co-worker, brand new few weeks old Tundra, got T-Boned recently.  Lady stated co-worker was in the "wrong",....co-worker told LEO, "wanna see my dash cam", issue resolved,.....Now he waits until parts are available to rebuild his Tundra.

Many years ago, we were the second vehicle on scene on a very rural Georgia road.  It appears an elderly lady went through a stop sign and t-boned another vehicle.  My  wife and I attempted to assist the lady as she was "out", no pulse, still strapped in the car, no real way to pump her chest.  The other vehicle occupants were younger and mobile, out of their car.  Bambulance arrives and commence working with the old lady, nah, she ded, paramedic speculated that she likely died before coming to the stop sign, thus continuing through it,....I dunno.  Law dogs arrived and I ask if we're needed, he says nope if we didn't see it.  So, wife and I go to get back in our Tahoe and look at where the Tahoe is parked, both daughters are wide eyed with their heads out the window, just a few feet from the ded lady.  Girls were prolly 5 and 14 at the time and saw everything happening.