IGNORED

START Catered Group Meal Info - make sure you're on the list!!

Indy Dave

• Indy Dave pinned and featured this topic
Motorhead1977

We're in - 2 people - Tom and Amy.  Did the PayPal thing and the money should be there by now.  Thanks for putting all this together!!

• Like 2
  • Plus 1 1
  • Indy Dave changed the title to START Catered Group Meal Info - DEADLINE Tuesday, April 18!

Indy Dave

Indy Shawn

bamajohn

Motorhead1977

Amy

Marcpolo

Bernie

ericinindy

Scout6

• Like 1
John Ranalletta
1 hour ago, Indy Dave said:

:eat:  Please sign up ASAP, I will be on the  :bike: road :bike:  deadline day Tuesday April 11 :ohboy:        :eat:.

dinnerannoncement.thumb.jpg.7156888893e215953b7d943b0ff1148d.jpg

Ruth and I are in.  Gift sent.

• Like 1

The table is set for . . . 

start2023dinnerlistphdirlistapr3.thumb.jpg.6982a45df95191d86bf9358f89038f57.jpg

• Like 3

If you've not yet signed up for dinner, please do so ASAP. I'll be on the road next week with @DaveCinNO, Don G and @R.Mills -   :bike: MotoGP Bound  :bike: .

So please :old:, I don't need MORE reasons to drown my worries away :ohboy:  :rofl:  :beer: while in Texas!

Here's who's coming to dinner:

start2023fridaydinnerphdirlistapr7CURRENT.thumb.jpg.e89f88fd85075f92605030302671ecbb.jpg

• Like 2
SteveHebert

Steve and Melissa are in for the dinner.  Payment sent.  It wil” be great to see old friends again and meet some new ones.

Thanks!

• Like 3

Just wanted to stop in and give a big thanks to all of you who have taken care of this, despite the lack of annoying reminders over the past week.

Having said that, IT IS GO TIME! I have a phone conference with Shane's BBQ this afternoon, and I'm hustling home to the land of large monitors to update and double check the Friday meal list.

If you don't know that your friends have signed up for the Friday meal, would you please check with them and save us the time of having to that?

Thanks one and all, 525 miles to go!

• Like 2

FIRST OF ALL, THANK YOU ONE AND ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE! 

HERE'S WHO I HAVE AS PAID FOR DINNER - IF YOU WANT TO GO OR PAID ME AND I'VE MISSED IT, PM ME RIGHT NOW PLEASE!!

start2023fridaydinnerphdirlistapr20CURRENT.thumb.jpg.d85dad4b5374ab4da2b98dff760ecfc6.jpg

• Like 2
  • Indy Dave changed the title to START Catered Group Meal Info - make sure you're on the list!!