IGNORED

R1200GS 2014 ABS / ACS solid light

Alba

Drove into work this morning all good, left work this evening and both ABS & ACS lights are constantly on.  I tried switching the bike off and on still there.  I have a motoscan which I connected, no faults in any modules.

Any thoughts?

3 hours ago, Alba said:

Drove into work this morning all good, left work this evening and both ABS & ACS lights are constantly on.  I tried switching the bike off and on still there.  I have a motoscan which I connected, no faults in any modules.

Any thoughts?

Evening Alba

If both your ABS & ACS lights are on then there should be stored fault code to go with them. I don't use a Motoscan myself as I have worked with some riders that issues getting correct codes with the Motoscan. 

Any way to get a GS-911 on that motorcycle?

If not then maybe try using a wooden stick & a hammer  (like a cut-off broom handle) then reach in with that stick and rap on the ABS module a few times. (you might have a stuck ABS motor brush).

• Thanks 1

Time for a confession, based on MotorScan not finding any faults I rechecked and I some how I managed to switch off both systems ... all fixed and a portion of humble pie served.