IGNORED

New GS on the Way

TSConver

Well I just committed to a 2023 R1250GS.  Should be getting it this Saturday if all goes well.  Will be on it at the START.  Any suggestions?  I am trading the 2106 GSA in on it.

It is loaded.  Dynamic ESA, adaptive headlight, sport suspension, gold wheels, offroad tires.  Hoping to squeeze the first maintenance in prior to START so I can rip at START.

Will post pictures once I have it.

• Like 8
18 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Nice! :clap:

@TEWKS Hopefully can get the break in service done before start so we can run some off-road stuff.  Already have case guards and skid plate ordered. As well as light mounts for my Denali lights.

Yeah, hopefully but honestly I wouldn’t sweat it. No high RPM runs where we’re going, at least I think, unless we hear banjo music. :burnout:I’d run it up to a thousand miles without thinking too much about it but then again, I’m no @Boxflyer;)

If you’d like, I will try and email you the two routes I have in the next few days. I suck at that stuff… :dopeslap:

2 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Yeah, hopefully but honestly I wouldn’t sweat it. No high RPM runs where we’re going, at least I think, unless we hear banjo music. :burnout:I’d run it up to a thousand miles without thinking too much about it but then again, I’m no @Boxflyer;)

If you’d like, I will try and email you the two routes I have in the next few days. I suck at that stuff… :dopeslap:

Not worried about it but I think it has a Rev limiter until the first service. Want to let her eat when I am down there. 

Probably will pay bmw to do that service and then do the rest myself. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TSConver said:

Probably will pay bmw to do that service and then do the rest myself

Yeah, that seems to be the recommendation even from the guys that are well versed in doing their own services. :thumbsup:

So I farkled out my new 2023 GS Rallye Sport

Wunderlich levers for clutch and front brake
Altrider lower bars, engine guards and skid plate plus a few other smaller covers
Altrider oversized footpegs
SW Motech shifter
Denalli Sound bomb
Denalli D2 amber lights
Denalli D7 driving lights
Double take mirrors
Hyper light brake lights
Mosko Moto Backcountry 35L bags on akalaka mounts
Xumo XT on the itallian adpater
Quadlock magnetic charger

I think I am done other than getting the plastic clear filmed to protect the finish from my tank bag.

2023-04-12 15.31.59 (Medium).jpg

2023-04-12 15.14.50 (Medium).jpg

2023-04-12 15.14.44 (Medium).jpg

2023-04-12 15.14.42 (Medium).jpg

2023-04-12 15.14.40 (Medium).jpg

2023-04-12 15.14.34 (Medium).jpg

2023-04-12 15.14.32 (Medium).jpg

2023-04-10 18.36.49 (Medium).jpg

2023-04-10 18.36.41 (Medium).jpg

2023-04-10 18.36.34 (Medium).jpg

2023-04-10 18.36.28 (Medium).jpg

2023-04-10 18.36.21 (Medium).jpg