IGNORED

Dear Penthouse,

kingpinofdisks

kingpinofdisks

Some days are better than others. My divorce - not such a good day.

My Sunday on the beemer - that was a good day.

Without going into photographic details thumbsup.gif, lets just say that a lunch conversation about bikes with a feisty gal turned into a ride that ended up at a Travelodge.

clap.gif

First time ever that a bike has gotten me sum. Now if I can only get my jaw unlocked blush.gif

russell_bynum
Hope you were wearing ATGATT.

Now that right there is funny and I don't care who you are.

My Sunday on the beemer - that was a good day.

Without going into photographic details thumbsup.gif, lets just say that a lunch conversation about bikes with a feisty gal turned into a ride that ended up at a Travelodge.

On the Sabbath? eek.gif My, how MRN has changed. grin.gif

lets just say that a lunch conversation about bikes with a feisty gal turned into a ride that ended up at a Travelodge.

Jeez, that is weird!

I had lunch three times over the weekend with Steve Knapp, and we talked about bikes and riding and routes, and all three times we wound up at a hotel that evening. eek.gifwink.gifgrin.gif

russell_bynum
lets just say that a lunch conversation about bikes with a feisty gal turned into a ride that ended up at a Travelodge.

Jeez, that is weird!

I had lunch three times over the weekend with Steve Knapp, and we talked about bikes and riding and routes, and all three times we wound up at a hotel that evening. eek.gifwink.gifgrin.gif

That ain't right.

dopeslap.gif

grin.gifgrin.gif

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Jeez, that is weird!

That ain't right.

dopeslap.gif

grin.gifgrin.gif

Yeeehaa. What they all said. blush.gifgrin.gif

clap.gif

First time ever that a bike has gotten me sum. Now if I can only get my jaw unlocked blush.gif

Nice. Must be that time of year... you know... love in the air and all. Not sure if I'm falling in love, or falling in lust all over again. tongue.gif

DavidEBSmith

I had lunch three times over the weekend with Steve Knapp, and we talked about bikes and riding and routes, and all three times we wound up at a hotel that evening.

Like I said before, ATGATT. And don't tell W.

RichEdwards

I had lunch three times over the weekend with Steve Knapp, and we talked about bikes and riding and routes, and all three times we wound up at a hotel that evening.

Hmm. Brokeback Beemers. tongue.gif

Firefight911
I'm guessing you were riding the RT, not the '85 Virago...

clap.gif

Correct me if I am wrong here, but I think he was not riding either the RT or the Virago! I am sure it was either the Serta, Stearns & Foster, or Posturpedic. dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

Thanks for warning all the unattached lady riders of the world that you're a Ride-And-Tell kind of guy! wave.gif

Are there really no pics or did you just post them somewhere else? grin.gif

Sorry couldn't resist.

Dude...divorce sucks...and that's all one can say.

I got back into motorcycling thought behind my divorce and met Patti too which has been fantastic on both counts so....

(Raising imaginary glass) here's to you and many more good things to come!!!

Cameron

Sigh. We are getting Brokeback Torrey T shirts.

[edit] some one beat me to the joke![/edit]

Jeez, that is weird!

kingpinofdisks

Hey Laney cool.gif

I didn't know there were any unattached female riders in the USA!!!!! dopeslap.gif

Ride n tell - it is only bad if I mention WHOM I was with.... but mentioning the act itself - c'mon, that isn't bad - and since you read the post AND responded, then you gotta be into it a bit wink.gif

grin.gif

Hmm. Brokeback Beemers. tongue.gif

classic...put that quote in the "comment" hall of fame!

Archived