IGNORED

Jamie Rules!!!

russell_bynum

russell_bynum

I just wanted to post a thanks to Jamie (KMG_365) for donating his Sunday to teach a room full of riders some of the basics of First Aid, Accident Scene Management, and prevention of some of the more common pitfalls that we encounter as riders.

Jamie's knowledge of the subject always blows me away, but his fun, laid-back teaching style is what makes the difference...it's obvious the guy just freaking LOVES sharing this stuff with people.

While I sincerely hope that the class was a complete and total waste of my Sunday, I know that's unfortuntately not likely to be the case. When I do encounter situations where someone needs help, I know I'll be much more use to them now that I've got at least some basic fundamental knowlege.

Thanks Jamie!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

+1

Thanks Jamie!!

That class is like insurance, in the regard that 'you hope you never need it, but it's nice to know it's there'.

Thanks for making the class informative and fun! clap.gif

Dennis Andress

Jamie knows his stuff and knows how to teach it.

73705416-L.jpg

73705464-L.jpg

Throughout the day he had this entire group's attention

73705435-L.jpg

Thanks Jamie. Someday myself and somebody else will be better off because of the time you took to do this.

Dennis

steve.foote

That's awesome. Anyone who has met Jamie, knows that what Russell is saying is an understatement.

Guys, and gals, like Jamie save lives. It kind of makes what the rest of us do, seem trivial by comparison.

+1

Jamie is indeed the best. As Russell said, the passion and the experience Jamie is able to express draws you in, engaging the whole audience. As was often said in the class, none of us hopes to have to use what we learned but do hope to be able to assist if that dread day occurs.

Firefight911

And let us not forget!!!!

Mark your calendars for Oct. when Jamie makes a visit to N. California to run a course I am getting set up up here.

Chect this link out: 1st Aid

RichEdwards

Mark your calendars for Oct. when Jamie makes a visit to N. California to run a course I am getting set up up here.

I wonder if I can get him to give a course in Florida. Maybe in January or February? confused.gif

PhillyFlash

I wonder if I can get him to give a course in Florida. Maybe in January or February? confused.gif

Arizona is absolutely lovely in November. Better start getting your planner ready.

Archived