IGNORED

New app could turn every mobile phone into a speed camera!

MotoNews

As I've said, The Government doesn't have to force Big Brother on us, we will buy it ourselves and put it in our own lives.

I have so many observations to make on this insidious program that I don't know where to start.

The standard is a good place to start, "snitches get stitches."

This will empower all those petty little dickheads that think it's their job to report every little infraction and demand immediate action from law enforcement. 

If enacted, I predict law enforcement will quickly say, "thank you, but please stop, we've gotten 8000 reports in 3 days and we can't process that."

Also, to those that will use it, be careful what you wish for, you're next.

An evil program put forth as seemingly good intentioned that is anything but.

To take it to the extreme, in the past, people were encouraged to turn in their fellow citizens for not following government mandated beliefs and marching in step, resulting in horrible actions, incarceration, work camps, and worse. I'm not saying this is nearly that bad, but it sure has that undertone to me.

John Ranalletta
20 minutes ago, Hosstage said:

As I've said, The Government doesn't have to force Big Brother on us, we will buy it ourselves and put it in our own lives.

I have so many observations to make on this insidious program that I don't know where to start.

The standard is a good place to start, "snitches get stitches."

This will empower all those petty little dickheads that think it's their job to report every little infraction and demand immediate action from law enforcement. 

If enacted, I predict law enforcement will quickly say, "thank you, but please stop, we've gotten 8000 reports in 3 days and we can't process that."

Also, to those that will use it, be careful what you wish for, you're next.

An evil program put forth as seemingly good intentioned that is anything but.

To take it to the extreme, in the past, people were encouraged to turn in their fellow citizens for not following government mandated beliefs and marching in step, resulting in horrible actions, incarceration, work camps, and worse. I'm not saying this is nearly that bad, but it sure has that undertone to me.

Perhaps, the woman in the photo should limit phone use while driving to just one phone.  Just sayin'.

13 minutes ago, John Ranalletta said:

Perhaps, the woman in the photo should limit phone use while driving to just one phone.  Just sayin'.

Or, you know, just put the phone down and drive.