IGNORED

heated seat wire connector plug

Jharpphoto

My 2013 BMW RT has a bad wire connection for the heated seat. I think I can refit the wire into the plug if I can find a replacement.  Does anyone know what this plug is called and where I can find it?

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

16 minutes ago, Jharpphoto said:

My 2013 BMW RT has a bad wire connection for the heated seat. I think I can refit the wire into the plug if I can find a replacement.  Does anyone know what this plug is called and where I can find it?

Afternoon Jharpphoto

Are you looking for the plug or the terminal? Your pictures shows the terminal.

If you have a BMW auto dealer near you then take the terminal into the parts counter & see if they can match it up for you. Probably a better chance of finding one at a BMW auto dealer than at a BMW motorcycle dealer. 

I didn’t know what that part was called so thanks for clarifying that it’s the terminal. Would Max BMW possibly have the terminal?

16 minutes ago, Jharpphoto said:

I didn’t know what that part was called so thanks for clarifying that it’s the terminal. Would Max BMW possibly have the terminal?

Afternoon Jharpphoto

They might. The BMW motorcycle side doesn't do much for terminal replacement as they typically service the entire connector. You would probably have to take your terminal in to them to see if they can match it up for you.  

Evening  Jharpphoto

You might try calling or E-Mailing     https://www.fcpeuro.com , I have bought BMW terminals from them before.

Your terminal picture looks similar to the BMW Round Contact  61131376191 (I'm not sure if it is same or not), possibly E-Mail  your picture to them to see if they can help. 

That part number does indeed look like the terminal I need. I’ll give them a call to confirm. Thanks again.