IGNORED

Why I Chose a BMW R 1250 GSA vs Honda CRF 1100 ATAS

GBeWinginIt

I didn't watch the complete video just the beginning where a comparison was made between stock features on the BMW versus the Honda.  I am willing to bet there is a pretty big difference in purchase price between these two bikes which accounts for the difference in standard features and then some.  Also, I'm pretty sure the Honda is superior to the BMW in reliability as well.  Now, why do you suppose I would say that?  Three guesses and the first two don't count.  Wonder if the OP ever heard the old saying.."You get what you pay for".

• Like 1

I’m waiting on the next generation GS/A to show itself. So far I’m underwhelmed from what’s been leaked up until now but that could change with more details.

The DCT Africa Twin has been on my want list for a while. And yeah, your point that it comes stripped compared to the BMW hasn’t gone unnoticed. 

Who knows, :dontknow: I have to wait until I see the new Beemer at this point, it’s too close to slam that door shut with an AT purchase.

fourteenfour
7 hours ago, Cap said:

I wish BMW would give up their proprietary TFT  interface and incorporate Apple CarPlay like the Honda.  

BMW sources the larger display seen on the RT/GT from Bosch so I would assume this other unit is a Bosch as well. Kawasaki was supposed to incorporate it as well.