IGNORED

The game is officially up for gas guzzlers as EU confirms petrol ban

MotoNews

• 1 month later...
AshtonDavies

Wow, it's pretty amazing that the EU has confirmed a ban on petrol cars. It's great to see that people are taking steps to reduce their carbon footprint and help protect the environment.

• Haha 1

Yeah...and Germany declared the end of nuclear and fossil fuels until they didn't. Biden said no more drilling in the Arctic until walked that back. I hold a contrarian view that we may be getting a bit over or skis on EVs and renewables in general. Call me a troglodyte but I believe many others hold similar views, although they may be reluctant to express them. The appetite for energy...cheap, reliable and plentiful, is rapacious and will not be denied.

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...
John Ranalletta
On 4/3/2023 at 1:08 PM, AshtonDavies said:

Wow, it's pretty amazing that the EU has confirmed a ban on petrol cars. It's great to see that people are taking steps to reduce their carbon footprint and help protect the environment. Speaking of making positive changes, have you ever tried playing solitaire for real money? It's a great way to pass the time and earn extra cash, all while staying environmentally friendly by playing from the comfort of your own home. I found a helpful article on joywallet.com that lists some of the best solitaire apps to play for real money. You could try it and see if you have what it takes to win big while being kind to the planet. Keep up the good work in making big and small positive changes.

Iceland must not have gotten the CO cap email.  More CO than all mankind has ever emitted?

Tourists flee popular Iceland spa after ‘earthquake swarm’ raises fears ...

• Like 1