IGNORED

Update on Red Hill Jun 2-5

bendbill

I talked with Heidi, Patti’s daughter, who now owns the motel.  She has confirmed that Jun 2-5 is marked off for our group and that no credit cards are needed at present.  However, there are two things you need to know:

1—They are doing a renovation.  They expect/hope to have 8 units available by Jun 2, with the following rates, tax incl:

4 double rooms with one bed  $85

2 cabins with two beds each  $120

2 kitchen units with one bed,  but they can add a 2nd bed   $150

2—I recommend if you want a specific type of unit, call 530-623-4331 to request

Bill

Good to know.  I was wondering about that, because she didn't ask and I didn't request a single.  Thanks for the heads up.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE--Part Deux 

1--Heidi and son Kevin confirmed that a total of 8 spaces will be ready for our Jun 2 arrival. Four rooms are singles @ $85 each, with 3 remaining.  Four cabins and kitchen units are $120-150. If you delay, you may have to share space with a KTM or GS rider or others of questionable personal hygiene.    Call 530-623-4331 to request your room

2--Roads into Weaverville are clear of snow.

3--Long term weather [ Accuweather and National Interagency Fire]  shows normal temps and rain in April and May with highs in mid-80's for early June

4--First Saturday--Jun 3, 5-8 pm--an evening in Weaverville filled with live music, shopping, dining, Trinity Art Council's Art Walk and other special events and performances. 

* next update on May 12.  I hope to see you there in June.  :wave:

Bill

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Bill: won't be able to make it (again) this year. Granddaughter's h.s. graduation. Happy trails until we meet again.:thumbsup:

• Sad 1