IGNORED

Found - WTB: Akrapovic Slip-On Exhaust (2019+ R1250RT)

Audi403

Looking for Akrapovic part number: S-B12SO21-HALAGT. I believe BMW's part number for this is 1811-3710. Shoot me a message if you have one for sale. Must be in excellent condition. Thanks

slip-on-line-exhaust-titanium-muffler-carbon-fiber-end-cap-s-b12so21-halagt.jpg.aec04654fb09efd14c9520c6cbce20d1.jpg

• Audi403 changed the title to WTB: Akrapovic Slip-On Exhaust (2019+ R1250RT)
18 minutes ago, Bmrdoc said:

I saw one advertised on BMW MOA marketplace for $500.00.

Thanks for the heads up! I just signed up for the free 90 day trial membership. I was able to browse the marketplace but I don't see the exhaust. Was it under the parts and accessories section? I'm going to look again. If you have a chance to check, if you wanted to send me a link, I'd appreciate it!

26 minutes ago, Bmrdoc said:

I saw one advertised on BMW MOA marketplace for $500.00.

Nevermind, I found it. Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully it will let me contact him, even though I'm not a member.

4 minutes ago, Bmrdoc said:

I just checked and it is still listed, it is on the 2nd page of the parts and accessories section, 10th ad down, no photo of the exhaust just the ad.

Yep, no photo is why I missed it. I just sent him a message. I'm not sure how it works, because I don't have a membership. Hopefully he can respond via email or phone.

Thank you very much for the heads up! 

5 minutes ago, Bmrdoc said:

If you have trouble getting ahold of him, let me know and I’d be happy to try and get you guy’s in touch with each other.

I used the contact link from the post. It wont show me his email address but I'm thinking he will get the message. I think membership is only required to create listings. If I don't hear back from him, I'll let you know. Thanks again.

On 2/26/2023 at 3:12 PM, Bmrdoc said:

I think you are correct, he should get the message. Hope it works out for you.

I was able to purchase it from him. You saved me about a thousand bucks, I was debating buying new. I owe ya! 

Thanks again

• 3 weeks later...