IGNORED

Motorcycle communication system

Bernied

I'm looking at some options for Bluetooth headsets so my wife and I can chit chat while we ride. I'm looking at the Ejeas rider Q7 or the V6 Pro? Anyone here have any experience with these things that is willing to point me in the right direction?

113.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

Do you plan to ride with other riders and communicate?   Most of the members use either Sena or Cardo comms. 

I am sure a few may post some findings about one of those you mentioned.

Cheers!

Johnny Jetson

Be sure you get something that will still talk to your wife and riding friends after it has linked to the bike.  I have a Cardo -- sound is great and I like it -- but I can have tunes & map instructions or I can have comms with another rider -- but not both.  

In intercom mesh mode on Cardo, you can have it all: intercom, music,  and gps turn-by at the same time.  Hey Cardo, Music On.   MP3 music can play in the back ground while chatting away on Mesh Intercom, but voice navigation will interrupt those; I have my voice navigation muted so I can yap away without getting cut out.  :grin:

We have had good luck with Sena over the years, the latest is built in for her Shoe Neotec and my Schuberth.  It allows us plenty of talk time-8-10 hours easily.  I don't use it unless she is on the bike, preferring to not hear directions-I can see the GPS just fine.  And the only ones who can 'get' me if I'm away by myself are kids and my wife, so don't want to hear the phone in my headset.  Most of these systems now have way more capabilities than the average person uses.  Figure out what you want/need, and then match that to your budget.  Each generation of manufacture seems to have a shelf life of a few years (then your friend finds the latest version and you envy what his can do!!).   

• Like 1