IGNORED

'05 R1200 ST "threaded pin" on rear sub-frame ?

Ran_Bush

I'm trying to replace the clutch on my '05 R1200 ST and as many of you know, you have to take the damn bike apart to get to the clutch. I have the BMW Shop Manual, and it says that to take off the rear sub-frame, I have to remove Bolt 1, then tighten a "threaded pin" on each side, and then remove Bolts 2 and 3 to release the sub-frame. Then Bolt 4 is loosened.

The pin is shown in the attached JPG. I can't find it, either on the bike or on the Max Parts fiche. Does anyone where the pin is hidden, or know the full part number?

I can't find it using the six digit number in the JPG, I need more numbers. I also can't see it in the Max Parts fiche rear sub-frame parts list.

TIA.

R1200 pin.jpg

25 minutes ago, Ran_Bush said:

I'm trying to replace the clutch on my '05 R1200 ST and as many of you know, you have to take the damn bike apart to get to the clutch. I have the BMW Shop Manual, and it says that to take off the rear sub-frame, I have to remove Bolt 1, then tighten a "threaded pin" on each side, and then remove Bolts 2 and 3 to release the sub-frame. Then Bolt 4 is loosened.

The pin is shown in the attached JPG. I can't find it, either on the bike or on the Max Parts fiche. Does anyone where the pin is hidden, or know the full part number?

I can't find it using the six digit number in the JPG, I need more numbers. I also can't see it in the Max Parts fiche rear sub-frame parts list.

TIA.

R1200 pin.jpg

Evening,

I am losing my power again so this will be quick_

That 465691 is a BMW special tool not a motorcycle part. It's hidden in the BMW special tools list.