IGNORED

GPS MOUNTS, THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN

XWINGER

I've owned wings, harleys, bmw's, etc. I have had a LOT of gps mounts. I ran into a guy that had a mount from gadgetguy.net and it was AWESOME. It was on a 1150RT. I just got mine yesterday for my 1100RT. I must say it is AWESOME. No vibrations eek.gif etc. The workmanship is top notch thumbsup.gif. The owner actually answers the phone ooo.gif (Genna) and walks you through the whole process. He KNOWS his stuff cool.gif. You will be VERY HAPPY smile.gif. I'm a very tough customer and don't usually write about the good things. Good Luck. clap.gif

questrider

I too have the GadgetGuy mount on my 1150RT and it works great. No vibration (or very, very little considering the entire front fairing can vibrate a bit). Plus, I simply like that it is in my line of sight between the dials and the windshield.

AdventurePoser
I've owned wings, harleys, bmw's, etc. I have had a LOT of gps mounts. I ran into a guy that had a mount from gadgetguy.net and it was AWESOME. It was on a 1150RT. I just got mine yesterday for my 1100RT. I must say it is AWESOME. No vibrations eek.gif etc. The workmanship is top notch thumbsup.gif. The owner actually answers the phone ooo.gif (Genna) and walks you through the whole process. He KNOWS his stuff cool.gif. You will be VERY HAPPY smile.gif. I'm a very tough customer and don't usually write about the good things. Good Luck. clap.gif

Make sure you let him know. He's a good guy.

Steve

I've e-mailed him pics to add to his site. Absolutely PLEASED. Like I said before, I'm VERY HARD dopeslap.gif to please and usually don't write about the GOOD things. I ordered my stuff and it was at my door in three days.

I would also like to put out a good word for the folks at

gpsdiscount.com

Have dealt with them in the past. BEST SERVICE and PRICES.

Link many other riders I too am using their mount for my SPIII on my R1150RT. Very happy with it.

There are quite a few threads singing praise for these.

Cheers.

Archived