IGNORED

Belstaff Pants with liner (XL)

DBULL

Belstaff pants with liner (XL).  I've been looking for the right pants to replace my almost worn out Streetguard for cold weather riding.  Found these on another site and thought they would be the ones.  The pants/liner are typical high quality Belstaff (I have two jackets that are perfect for me).  At XL think EU sizing.  I'm 36" waist and this is exactly right for me.  However, at 5'9" I'm about 3" too short.  And not getting taller apparently.    I am so bummed that I have to sell.   I'm 185 pounds.  If you are looking for an incredible pants for the long term, these are perfect.  And if anyone has a Streetguard  pants size EU 52 that you would like to move, please let me know.  I don't need a liner since I'd use my warm safe pants liner for cold weather riding.  

The liner zips and velcro in, with high zipper over the boots.  Armor in knee and hip.  Waterproof, VERY warm liner.   Belt and velcro for waist.  

Pants are in WI, and I'd like to get what I paid for them.  $200 and I'll ship them to you.  Please ask any questions.   Dave    262-893-6006

IMG_6754.jpg

IMG_6755.jpg

IMG_6756.jpg

IMG_6757.jpg

IMG_6758.jpg

IMG_6759.jpg

IMG_6760.jpg

IMG_6761.jpg