IGNORED

Need a longer front brake line for my 2012 F800GS

Radrider

Original front brake line is about 15 " and I need 19 or 20". Anyone know where I can acquire a braided line of this length? No guesses please, answer only if you have info that can help. Thanks for your input.

To add to what 9Mary7 said,  both Speigler and Galfer make their "kits" by the order.  That is, they don't make them ahead of time and send you a pre-made kit.  Thereare just too many variables with colors of hose and colors of fittings, custom lengths for non-stock handlebars, etc, etc.  Doesn't take long.

They used to have a page for ordering custom lines.  I don't see it now.  You might call and talk to the pompus SB that blew me off the first time I called for help.  Finally got what I needed (deserved??) and all has been good since.  Hang in there!!

15 hours ago, Radrider said:

Original front brake line is about 15 " and I need 19 or 20". Anyone know where I can acquire a braided line of this length? No guesses please, answer only if you have info that can help. Thanks for your input.

Morning Radrider

I can't help you with your longer hose request so see the suggestions in the above posts.

You didn't tell us your country or say if your motorcycle has ABS or not (most USA 800GS bikes came with ABS).

In any case, if your 800GS bike has ABS  & you need a longer hose then you might look at, and measure, the front crossover hose (the one that runs over the wheel from caliper to caliper) as I believe that is longer & has similar fittings. 

if you are in the US or Canada, 
Contact Raymond Chan at Apex Brakes Niagra Falls NY. 
He does custom lines very quickly and can build off drawings or most bmw stock specs . 
email : havetodoit@hotmail.com