IGNORED

New to me 2011

MoPops

Bought this yesterday from a nice guy (church pastor) down in Nashville.  Pretty well set up.  May need some extra lights, and gps mount for sure.   It has Mayer seat, bar risers, highway pegs, BMW tank bag (it’s big) plus some extra stuff I don’t need.  (Low heated seat, for sale) Only 19,000 miles, I’m planning on adding a few.  Ha! DE551EB6-DEE3-428C-AF7E-37398574C387.jpe

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

100,000 miles.  Love it.  The color is growing on me little by little.  It wasn’t my first choice, but the bike, mileage, additions, and price were all what I was looking for, so the color became not so important.  

3 hours ago, MoPops said:

100,000 miles.  Love it.  The color is growing on me little by little.  It wasn’t my first choice, but the bike, mileage, additions, and price were all what I was looking for, so the color became not so important.  

Yeah, I wasn't overly thrilled with color at first, almost looked baby blue, but it can look different in different lighting and I've heard it called polar ice and if you look at photos of icebergs, you will see a similar blue in photos. But it has been a reliable bike that has taken me many great places and the performance and abilities of it have not been affected by the color.

IMG_4931.jpg

• Plus 1 1