IGNORED

Stator to borrow

rounder jim

This past year the stator went bad on my 2015 RT.At the time a new OEM stator was over $1200. Rick's Motorsports Electronics would rewire my stator for under $300. Because my bike had so many miles on it I did not want to spend the big money on the OEM. My dealer wasn't willing to tie up a lift,after he removed the engine to access the stator and wait for Rick's to get the stator back to us. Because Rick's does not keep a RT stator, which is the same as the RT-P but different than every other wethead stator ,in stock I had to find my own.There were stators available for all the other models but it took me over 5 weeks to find a used Rt stator to use for a core.

I am willing to offer my old bad stator to people who need to BORROW  a RT stator. After getting a $250 deposit from you into my Paypal account I would send my stator  to either you or to speed the process up to Rick's. Then after your stator is removed and shipped back to me I would refund the deposit minus my shipping cost. Hopefully I can help people without being taken advantage of.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1