IGNORED

Reflectors for side cases

Rex R

Anyone know if Motoequipt/Motoreflective is still in business?

As hte title suggests, I'm looking for retro-reflective decals custom cut for OEM sidecases.  I bought several sets of reflectors from Motoequipt, which I believe morphed into Motoreflective.  I sent the company a message asking a question but have not received a response.  I seem to remember the owner was a member on this board at one time.  If they are no longer in business, can anyone suggest another supplier?

Thanks!

53 minutes ago, Rex R said:

I seem to remember the owner was a member on this board at one time.  If they are no longer in business, can anyone suggest another supplier?

Thanks!

I think your referring to EffBee    Might want to send him a PM.  I bought his kit for my bags 1150RT, and they are top notch!

On 12/17/2022 at 12:36 PM, Rex R said:

Anyone know if Motoequipt/Motoreflective is still in business?

As hte title suggests, I'm looking for retro-reflective decals custom cut for OEM sidecases.  I bought several sets of reflectors from Motoequipt, which I believe morphed into Motoreflective.  I sent the company a message asking a question but have not received a response.  I seem to remember the owner was a member on this board at one time.  If they are no longer in business, can anyone suggest another supplier?

Thanks!

Hello, Rex.  Yes, we are still in business and doing better than ever, soon approaching 175,000 Reflective Kits sold over the 22 years we've been making them.  The only difference is that we are now MotoReflective, which is a much more descriptive name.  So please visit us at MotoReflective.com.