IGNORED

‘Tis The Season

TEWKS

Received my new to me Stich today so, I thought I’d say Merry Christmas BMWST!  :thumbsup: Yeah, the pic is a little cringey I realize! :classic_biggrin:

902D9679-A42F-4723-83BD-18248DE13824.thumb.jpeg.eebc9e785e073291f8ed9ba311cf1577.jpeg

• Like 7

It's about dam time you got a new one, what 25-30  years, jeez : ) It says something for the product tho, they are tough to beat, I've had a couple one piece's over 20 years (we wear em in the Jeep now). And I thought Bernie kept his a long time.  :grin:  

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Skywagon said:

Nice....how did you do the measurements or did you take a rack size?

It was a Craigslist find, the previous owner was about the same size as me so it was a roll of the dice. 

15 minutes ago, roadscholar said:

It's about dam time you got a new one, what 25-30  years, jeez : )

Exactly that, 27 years with the other one. I’d of kept it in service but the zippers started coming apart. Can’t complain, well made gear! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

The zippers can easily be replaced, you know.  Stitch might even send you the latest versions in the correct lengths.  Any alteration shop can do it.

• Like 1

Yeah wouldn't hurt to keep it as a spare not to mention the memories, that Stich is kind of like the Johnny Cash song, it's been everywhere man : )

IMG_2949.JPG

Untitled photo

Untitled photo

Untitled photo

IMG_2998.JPG

IMG_3007.JPG

IMG_3025.JPG

IMG_3028.JPG

IMG_3033.JPG

IMG_3050.JPG

IMG_3058.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And I thought 9 years on my Rukka suit was good; not even in your league.  Well made, quality gear does tend to last.  You know what they say -- you get what you pay for!

• Like 1

Thanks for the memories Bill! Some of the best rides of my life! Didn’t mean to make this a me thread :classic_biggrin: but that old Stich sure had some adventures! :thumbsup:

Road to Goose bay.

78C95AFB-7D34-4E6C-90E8-DE7ECBF6D594.thumb.jpeg.2d570249d7c6a62d6c3f4e5262de4a73.jpeg 

8C03842A-95AD-48D8-998E-B1EB2E417E98.thumb.jpeg.360d10b28a41abcc4c91ee37b5693a35.jpeg

Bonavista Newfoundland

5ED0BBA5-7543-4455-BC1B-BC6987CB4438.thumb.jpeg.fb496a04fdfe6d16d2687cb72187bd05.jpeg

A little European Vacation. :classic_biggrin:

A59276F1-FC95-47B7-BEAB-74419FD11665.thumb.jpeg.788bcc8daa2f4699f08a7b5eed6feca0.jpeg

Anybody else, feel free to add your digital Christmas cards if you have them. :thumbsup:

• Like 3
John Ranalletta
Just now, BamaJohn said:

".....but occasionally, I wanna talk about ME" (Toby Keith)

Looks like great memories created!  (me)

From an old SNL skit, "Let's talk about you.  What do you think of me?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Tough enough retiring the old Roadcrafter, what the heck am I gonna do when BMW finally builds a new GS I can’t live without…:dontknow:

30 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Tough enough retiring the old Roadcrafter, what the heck am I gonna do when BMW finally builds a new GS I can’t live without…:dontknow:

Thatll be a tough one to give up, appears it’s treated you well.

• Plus 1 1
1 hour ago, Hosstage said:

Can't have two?

Problem solved! :yes:

Actually, the value of a 10 year old GS might make it a keeper. :dontknow: 

edit…meaning it ain’t worth shite. :spittake:

On 12/16/2022 at 12:25 PM, TEWKS said:

Received my new to me Stich today so, I thought I’d say Merry Christmas BMWST!  :thumbsup: Yeah, the pic is a little cringey I realize! :classic_biggrin:

902D9679-A42F-4723-83BD-18248DE13824.thumb.jpeg.eebc9e785e073291f8ed9ba311cf1577.jpeg

It ain't the jacket.  It's those sunglasses that make it work.  Well, that and the fact apparent, that you can probably see your toes with nothing kinda sticking out in your middle, to block the view.)  Looking good, buddy! . :18:

• Thanks 1

A neighbor brought this over last week to wish me a Merry Christmas. No 'Sticth but I got this going for me.

basil%20hayden-X2.jpg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Hosstage said:

Too late, got it...

When I get my shoes shined, I just take their word for it.

From what I've read on medical sites, it can get worse.  The disease seems to be mostly caught in and near eating establishments and has been heavily identified at BBQ locations.  The recommendations are to avoid these locations wholly, but if one must enter, to be fully masked and not remove the mask while inside.  This seems to prevent the disease from entering the body causing the most damage.

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

From what I've read on medical sites, it can get worse.  The disease seems to be mostly caught in and near eating establishments and has been heavily identified at BBQ locations.  The recommendations are to avoid these locations wholly, but if one must enter, to be fully masked and not remove the mask while inside.  This seems to prevent the disease from entering the body causing the most damage.

Started early in life, an inherited disease. Worked thru it in high school to get laid. Mission accomplished, the disease gradually took over again.

• Haha 1