IGNORED

Christmas Break Lunch Ride

Fireman1000

The weather here in middle Georgia has been less than favorable lately. That changed today with skies full of sunshine, and temps around 60 degrees. So as any good father would do, I signed both of my boys out of school a few hours early, and we set out to find some grub. Besides, today was their last day before Christmas break so they were just there doing nothing anyway. Both of my boys have grown up riding dirt bikes, and my oldest has been showing interest in getting his license, so we go out from time to time on local  back road rides to get him familiar with road riding. Were not far from Juliette GA, so that was our destination. The Whistle Stop Cafe is where we had lunch. It's good, but in my opinion it's overpriced just because it's a tourist destination. The surrounding area is full of miles of two lanes, dirt roads, and forest service roads that are perfect for an ADV bike and a dual sport. We spent the afternoon meandering back towards home so Drake could get back in time to head to work. Ahh, the responsibilities of a high school senior. It was a great few hours on two wheels with my boys. 

Boys Ride 2.jpg

Boys ride 3.jpg

Boys Ride 4.jpg

Boys Ride 5.jpg

Boys Ride 6.jpg

Boys Ride 7.jpg

Boys Ride.jpg

• Like 11