IGNORED

SOLD - Rev'it Neptune Gore Tex Jacket, Large

Ralphie

A year or so I purchased a bunch of jackets in search of a replacement to my Enduroguard suit. This Neptune 2 jacket was one of a handful of high quality jackets I purchased to give a test run.  This jacket has never been worn on a bike.  It is new with tags.

This jacket is a large which fits like a large. Some Revit gear can be a size off. This Neptune 2 that is for sale is a large and fits like a large to me.

It is a nicely cut jacket with enough high viz to make you visible but not look like a construction cone. It has both the Gore Tex destination liner which is waterproof and a thermal liner making the jacket very versatile. It comes standard with the CE level 2 protection in the elbows and shoulders. The jacket does not come from Rev’it with a back protector but I’ve purchased and am including the Rev’it Seesoft back protector.

A fair review can be seen here:

New these go for about $600 for the jacket and about $60 for the back protector making total cost about $660.

I’m asking $400.00 which includes shipping to the lower 48 states.

There are two stock pictures below to show the form of the jacket better than actual pictures. All other pictures are actual pictures.

Neptune Front Full.jpg

Neptune Front Top.jpg

Neptune Inside Liners.jpg

Neptune Left Front.jpg

Neptune Rear Bottom.jpg

Neptune Rear Full.jpg

Neptune Rear Shoulder.jpg

Neptune Right Front.jpg

Neptune Size Tag.jpg

Stock Neptune Front Crop.jpg

Stock Neptune Rear Crop.jpg

• 2 weeks later...