IGNORED

2014 RT

Dingo55

The 2013 GS was the first wethead motor to market. Followed by the 2014 RT. They’ve been pretty reliable motorcycles for the most part. Looking? How much, how many miles? 

edit. Just saw your other post so disregard my questions. :)

All good 

I have the 2015 and thought I might like another bike 

At 6'4" and 36 inseam not a lot to choose from from an ergonomic stand point

I'm told a man can have as many bikes as his other half has horses

I've got some catching up to do:18:

Might even consider the shiftcam

Cheers

Mark

If you're keeping the 15 RT why not try something different. And with the long inseam a Russell seat would make a GSA a comfortable touring bike. Agree, at least one for one! :yes:

2020 BMW R1250GSA Exclusive ADVENTURE Low Suspension for sale . Motorcycle  for sale.

From 2017 on the RT Wethead should shift better.  Coming from a ‘99 Oilhead my 2015 shifts just fine (when you have low expectations, you are always pleasantly surprised)

On 12/13/2022 at 2:54 AM, Dingo55 said:

I'm told a man can have as many bikes as his other half has horses

After a 10 year hiatus from riding my wife’s ground rule was I could only have 1 (she met me when I still was riding both dirt and street bikes).   She was trying to call me out when I added the ‘15 RT to sit next to the ‘99 RT.  “You promised only having one”.  I told her I didn’t break my promise as I still only have one model of motorcycle :grin:.   She was still a little pissed but realized it was a loophole in her demand of “only one”:cool:

Thanks TEWKS

Had considered the GS but was afraid it might unleash my inner maniac of dirt riding of yesteryear

Still a possibility

Got to stop watching UT stuff and seeing what people do (or attempt to do) with them

Seems to be a lot around

But must admit I do fancy a piece of the RDL seat

Don't know how I would go about obtaining one

Paul De

Remind me not to play poker with you:4316:

Funny how the wive's are the ones to set the ground rules

Cheers 

Mark