IGNORED

An intimate account of the end of America's longest war

John Ranalletta

The trailer certainly makes a compelling argument for watching the movie.  On the other hand, painful truthfulness is not always what we want for our evening movies. 

This will likely be another case in a long, nearly endless litany wherein I admire, respect and empathize with the fighters while abhorring those who send them to wars for fun and profit. 

• Like 2
  • Plus 1 2
John Ranalletta
On 12/10/2022 at 7:36 AM, Darbarian said:

The trailer certainly makes a compelling argument for watching the movie.  On the other hand, painful truthfulness is not always what we want for our evening movies. 

This will likely be another case in a long, nearly endless litany wherein I admire, respect and empathize with the fighters while abhorring those who send them to wars for fun and profit. 

Just read a few of your articles on the bitterrootbugle.com and recommend it to others here.  IMHO, consider your own substack.  Your writing (thinking) is on par with some of the best there. 

Thanks.

• Plus 1 1
7 hours ago, John Ranalletta said:

Just read a few of your articles on the bitterrootbugle.com and recommend it to others here.  IMHO, consider your own substack.  Your writing (thinking) is on par with some of the best there. 

Thanks.

Thank you for the compliment.  I don't know what a substack is, though. Sounds interesting.

John Ranalletta
1 minute ago, Darbarian said:

Thank you for the compliment.  I don't know what a substack is, though. Sounds interesting.

https://substack.com/

Substack lets independent writers and podcasters publish directly to their audience and get paid through subscriptions.