IGNORED

Uni-Go for Wetheads???

Rob Nowell

Can anyone tell me if Uni-Go trailers will be able to be fitted with a 2016 RT?  Their Customer Service leaves much to be desired.  I've located a used trailer, but it's matched to an older RT, where (I believe) the exhaust is on the other side as mine.

Thanks,  Rob.

19 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Any hitch made for the wethead will work IF you can get the Receiver parts from Uni-Go. Check out their for the conversion parts.

...and there lies the problem!  They don't respond.  I am assuming a different "drawbar" (?) will be needed because of the different exhaust location.

I have a R1150RT and a K1200LT with Uni-Go hitches. Both hitches attach to the motorcycle on both sides of the frame. So exhaust location is irrelevant. I'm not sure why they aren't getting back to you. They are located in a manufacturing facility that makes pickup toppers. I have just stopped in on my way to Daytona and purchased accessories.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have a R1150RT and a K1200LT with Uni-Go hitches. Both hitches attach to the motorcycle on both sides of the frame. So exhaust location is irrelevant. I'm not sure why they aren't getting back to you. They are located in a manufacturing facility that makes pickup toppers. I have just stopped in on my way to Daytona and purchased accessories.

I never could find a hitch for my R1200RT and had to make my own. Tedious.

• Thanks 1
On 12/12/2022 at 6:58 AM, Ridgerunner said:

They are located in a manufacturing facility that makes pickup toppers

Well, I am also in the market for a pickup topper!  Maybe I can maneuver my way in THAT way!  

Thanks!