IGNORED

SOLD 2010 R1200RT for sale SOLD

DBULL

Bike is detailed, covered and hiding in the garage for the winter on the battery charger, but would love to find another home.   Priced to sell.  Within reason, I can deliver with a trailer.  Going to list it here and several other places for one week at this price, then wait til spring.  Please ask any questions,   Dave     262-893-6006

2010 R1200RT   ($4000)

67,000 miles

60,000 service includes the following;

plugs

alternator belt

valve check

air filter change

oil/filter

Transmission fluid

rear drive fluid

Spline lube

bleed clutch

new rear brake pads/bleed brakes ( i have front brake pads but not installed)

Color is Granite metallic

2nd owner of the bike.  Owned since 27,000 miles

Clearwater lights Krista on right for spot, Erica on left for spot.  I have a yellow lens on one, clear lens on the other.  i have been told by truckers that this gives better visibility.  For night riding, I take the yellow cover off.

Usual heated seats, grips, cruise, etc etc standard with bike.  ALL work fine

The question you will want to ask is ‘does the fuel strip work?’   YES, It has been replaced twice, and this one is working.

There are new shocks from Ted Porter shop (TFX).  These replaced the OEM and are rebuildable when needed.  They made a huge difference.  ($1600)

Handlebar riser(Touratech)

Wunderlich engine bar protector front

Driver foot relocation pegs-Suburban machinery

Fuzeblock for accessories.

Photon Blaster safety lights P3-they shimmer constantly mounted front and rear.  One guy that I ride with tells me how annoying they are.  I find that a compliment because I want to be seen.

Bar ends

Battery tender line attached.   

Odessy battery

helmet hooks from bottom of rear case with locks

Two keys

I average between 47-50 mpg.

There is not one ding or scratch on this bike-body and panels are mint.

The original seat has had one inch of gel added (not higher since they took some out to put in gel).  This was done by Astech seats in Indiana=they have two bikes for me, and can’t imagine a long distance ride without their help.   I’ve done 6 Iron Butt rides with this bike.

Oil and filter changed every 5000 miles.  Rear drive every 10,000.   I use Mobil One

Tires have little over 5000 miles PR 4’s

Reason for sale-bought a new (and at my age the last bike)

Please ask any questions.  Dave   262-893-6006  (text preferred and will respond promptly)

The GPS or mount does not come with the bike-I have become addicted to the XT Zumo and will move it to my new bike.  I keep my phone and GPS in my line of sight.  Those mounting balls will stay with the bike

The tank bag is Touratech Streetline bag.  Hard to find, crazy expensive, and we can talk/negotiate that.  It’s got the best map pocket EVER made.  Huge, clear.  It is held on with velcro and two clips that make fueling easy.

$4000

IMG_6293.jpg

IMG_6294.jpg

IMG_6295.jpg

IMG_6296.jpg

IMG_6297.jpg

IMG_6298.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

• DBULL changed the title to SOLD 2010 R1200RT for sale SOLD