IGNORED

Sick Saddles

Coverdog

I looked at their website, it seems like they do really nice work. More Harley/Cruiser style. :dontknow: You do have Sargent Cycle Products that can do custom seat work also.

17 hours ago, Coverdog said:

Anyone have any experience with Sick Saddles in Florida? I’m looking to get a seats height reduced.

Can't tell from the picture on your profile whether you have the OEM low seat or standard height seat on your GS but you probably won't be able to reduce the standard height seat by more than an inch without a serious reduction in comfort.

I noticed you already also have a Sargent GS low seat. That seat is the same height as the OEM low seat but feels higher because it is wider at the nose. You may want to investigate getting that seat narrowed at the front.

Thanks, I did think about doing something with the Sargent. It’s actually a bit over an inch or so lower, but as you say it’s wider increasing the height. Stocker is standard seat. The Sargent is really comfortable so I may go that route if I can find someone that can do it right. Sargent will modify but it’s half again what the seat cost new.