IGNORED

2023 Ramona Days is on!

graydude

Time for our annual spring event continue on March 17th, and 18th 2023.  Big change for this year is we will be staying at the San Vicente Golf Resort instead of the Ramona Inn .  There prices and level of quality don't add up so time for a change.  The San Vicente Resort host two restaurants  so we won't go hungry and eating on site will continue our side stands down/ belly up rule.  I've secured a block of three  King bed room and four, two queen bed rooms.  Call 760-789-8290, option 2, and use my name Todd Johnson, to reserve a room.

The ride will be 225 miles in the beautiful back country of San Diego County.  We will have side stands up at 9:00 on the 18th.  This is an all day ride with lunch midway somewhere.  Everyone is welcome.  Reserve early as the resort will sell out.  Try to buddy up in the queens if you can.  I wasn't sure how many would be able to make this so call ASAP!

See ya in the spring!!

IN and booked.  Looking forward to the new location.  Gotta remember to pack some Irish whisky for Saint Paddys Day.  :beer:

Rob Nowell
19 hours ago, BrianT said:

IN and booked.  Looking forward to the new location.  Gotta remember to pack some Irish whisky for Saint Paddys Day.  :beer:

so, the golf club is set?

Rob Nowell

well, I'm booked....gonna have the boss drive and bring my clubs, too!  staying four nights; anyone wanna tee it up?

• Like 1

All righty, their gonna let me IN!

Had to do some name dropping, told them Todd would vouch for my stellar character…….

Always a great event, don’t miss this one!

Don J

• Like 1
  • Plus 1 1

Looks like all the rooms I banked are all spoken for. If you don’t have a room and still want to go I’d call the resort ASAP to see if you can secure a room. The resort will sell out before our event.