IGNORED

You mean it's not from Texas!!!!

Rougarou

'nother frivolous lawsuit 'cause some simpleton cannot read a label

https://myfox8.com/news/north-carolina/texas-pete-hot-sauce-facing-lawsuit-because-its-made-in-north-carolina-not-texas/

Reminds me of these commercials

But I likes my Texas Pete eventhough it's made in NC. 

No, I don't like Tabasco,.....it overwhelms the food.

Wonder what this guy will do when he finds out that Boudreaux's Crawfish tails are actually from China

Appears like a Louisiana product

image.png.da084373207aa939a76cbcf4ccb09be3.png

but if'n you read the label

image.png.55be607848924aacc82a0652ae8a0c6f.png

The judges should do their job and the complainants should be fined in such cases. That might slow up this clog in society. But, feelings, people have feelings. :/ 

John Ranalletta
3 hours ago, Rougarou said:

'nother frivolous lawsuit 'cause some simpleton cannot read a label

https://myfox8.com/news/north-carolina/texas-pete-hot-sauce-facing-lawsuit-because-its-made-in-north-carolina-not-texas/

But I likes my Texas Pete eventhough it's made in NC. 

No, I don't like Tabasco,.....it overwhelms the food.

Wonder what this guy will do when he finds out that Boudreaux's Crawfish tails are actually from China

Appears like a Louisiana product

image.png.da084373207aa939a76cbcf4ccb09be3.png

but if'n you read the label

image.png.55be607848924aacc82a0652ae8a0c6f.png

Eating farm-raised shrimp & other seafood including salmon & catfish is the same as eating seafood & fish raised in a septic tank.

Farm raised seafood sucks. I buy shrimp off the boat, heads on. I just bought 5 lbs of shrimp 12-15 count for $20cash. 

Franks hot sauce is a staple for me

Joe Frickin' Friday
5 hours ago, Rougarou said:

Good gawd, my dad loved those commercials, especially this one.  "Get a rope" was a line he used over and over again:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, John Ranalletta said:

Eating farm-raised shrimp & other seafood including salmon & catfish is the same as eating seafood & fish raised in a septic tank.

1 hour ago, Skywagon said:

Farm raised seafood sucks. I buy shrimp off the boat, heads on. I just bought 5 lbs of shrimp 12-15 count for $20cash. 

Louisiana crawfish are farm raised,……pretty much all of the crawfish you get in La came from farms. 

1 hour ago, Skywagon said:

Mudbug  same in Texas as La. Not a big mudbug fan. To hard to eat

Amateur :grin:

Much easier than crabs

6 hours ago, Skywagon said:

I've seen people eat some copious amounts of shrimp but that's a bunch for one sitting unless you're having a party. I get fresh Mayport shrimp from my local supermarket but it ain't $4/ lb, more like three times that but totally worth it. 

They are only that price alive with heads on. I cook them up all at once in a shrimp boil concoction, then invite a couple neighbors over for cold Abita and Schemps. They don’t last long 

• Like 1

Shrimping is really ramping up here. $ 4.00 lb. for about the same count. We buy 50 lb.each fall and freeze them. Get about 33 lbs. after we take the heads off.