IGNORED

BIkes Blues & BBQ Rally

Headed to the Babes Breasts & Bodaciousness rally in NW AR tomorrow. I am a BBB virgin. Riding up with an HD group for the day. All my chrome is polished, fingerless gloves ready, ass-less chaps laced up, and skid lid shined. I’ll play Air Supply (I’m All Outta Love) wide effing open on my stereo speakers as I arrive in my attempt to be inconspicuous  😜 I kind of know what to expect, as my RT will most likely be an anomaly and that’s just the way I prefer it. I figure I’ll probably price some drag pipes while I’m there if they’re available. The heat has finally broken locally with a high in the mid 70s. The BMW demo truck is rumored to be there probably to tout the R18 but I might get the chance to ride a GS if they even bring one. It will be packed, loud, slow, potato potato for days, and quite the new experience for me. Man I’ve turned into a curmudgeon. Cover me I’m going in!!

• Like 3
  • Plus 1 1
  • Haha 1

Have fun, I've not been there yet, but it is supposed to be quite the party. Who doesn't love good BBQ, good music, and HD riders making bad decisions saying watch this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Have fun. I go to the LoneStar Rally which is 99% HD. Most are in full costume. Never bothered, and lots of curious lookers with usual questions. Is it fast, how much did it cost, etc. pictures please

Went to a Moto Guzzi rally decades ago wearing a pink polo shirt, some guy said 'you're a brave dude showing up at a motorcycle rally in a pink shirt'. I hadn't even thought about it..

• Like 2