IGNORED

The UNifficial KOA Bar

azkaisr

While I am not a big drinker, I have through my work travels managed to get "stuck" with the occasional nice bottle of libation. Figured this would be the perfect time to share! cool.gif

Right now I am leaning on either bringing a nice Cognac or some fine Irish Whiskey I picked up in Dublin. Unfortunately, there is not room for both. Either will go well with the company, and believe it or not, taste good in a Dixie cup.

Anyone want me to bring one over the other? tongue.gif

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
Mail one ahead of time, I will pay the postage. grin.gif

I'll chip in a few bucks for postage too. grin.gif

IN! Uh . . . what was the question?

I think I'm up for the Glenlivet-21 this year . . . right Ken? smile.gif

skinny_tom (aka boney)

So, uh, I'll be the guy in the kabin with the bike on a trailer. eek.gif Something I never thought would happen.

I'll handle the coffee in the morning (all of them.)

...I'll handle the coffee in the morning (all of them.)

So, I shouldn't have to pack my brewing equipment? Appreciate you're making coffee for 40+ of us. clap.gifwink.gif

Regards,

Mike O

I think I'm up for the Glenlivet-21 this year . . . right Ken? smile.gif
Hey, no arguments from me! clap.gif

(I felt bad last year, Raaan did the deed, then we had to split early to deliver a wounded bike and rider back to Nashville. frown.gif )

I'll handle the coffee in the morning (all of them.)
thumbsup.gif I hope I'm in the cabin next door. Don't forget the Espresso maker! grin.gifwave.gif
(I felt bad last year, Raaan did the deed, then we had to split early to deliver a wounded bike and rider back to Nashville. frown.gif )

I still have the un-opened Balvenie 21yo Port Wood that I brought to last years UN. (The no-liquor policy of the campground and the fact that everyone stayed close to the pavilion on the last evening kinda nixed the whole thing) I will be bringing it to Gunnison. The only question is:

KOA or HIE? confused.gif

I will be bringing it to Gunnison. The only question is:

KOA or HIE? confused.gif

Hmmmmmm, you must've missed the title of this thread! wave.gifgrin.gif
skinny_tom (aka boney)

So, I shouldn't have to pack my brewing equipment? Appreciate you're making coffee for 40+ of us. clap.gifwink.gif

Regards,

Mike O

I have two coffee makers and the Kabin has electricity. I figured I'd bring about 10 lbs of coffee and call it good. Assuming everyone is okay with Krupps made coffee. I mean, I'm not gonna stand around making espresso drinks or anything. crazy.gif

...I mean, I'm not gonna stand around making espresso drinks or anything. crazy.gif

Tom,

Was just yanking your chain wave.gifwave.gif I'm bringing my camp coffee maker. But I'll stop by to share a cup, that's for sure thumbsup.gif

Regards,

Mike O

Assuming everyone is okay with Krupps made coffee.
Maybe Killer can bring some Utah coffee, so we can pretend we're in Torrey again! dopeslap.gif

Ok lets get back on track here....Kahlua is ok for this thread....Bailey's in a coffee is marginal....Talking about morning espresso/lattes needs its own thread....not that I won't be looking for some java from you all each morning. smirk.gif

I am now thinking of boxing up a goody bag for shipment...

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

rEFRESH mY mEMORY...didn't Gunn'y have a liquor store or 2 ??

I think I'll be gaining some spirits whilst there...especially some decent beer.!!

I think I'll be gaining some spirits whilst there...especially some decent beer.!!

NO REASON TO GET LOGICAL NOW! dopeslap.gif

Half the fun of this thread is bringing something personal...though in a pinch we can always go and restock cool.gif

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Uhhh . . . it's a college town and it's NOT in Utah or any other DRY county . . . yeah, you should be able to find some beer I would think! dopeslap.gif

yOU -... yOU-...you are a bad man, massa floyd --

That pic was the first of many that evening...I think I'm moving on to tequila... eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifthumbsup.gifdopeslap.gifeek.gif

oKAY -- jUST mAYBE I'll pack some 5 O'clock bourbon or some cutty sark or maybe paramount vodka...lickin' your lips yet, eh??? smirk.gifcrazy.gifeek.gif

Assuming everyone is okay with Krupps made coffee.

Krupps, huh? I bought one a while back and it started surging after about 200 pots. tongue.gif

skinny_tom (aka boney)
Krupps, huh? I bought one a while back and it started surging after about 200 pots. tongue.gif

So long as you know, the karaffe pulls to the right, you'll be okay. (I've been told TADT) I'll be sure to check the splines and main bearing before we leave. grin.gif

So long as you know, the karaffe pulls to the right, you'll be okay. (I've been told TADT) I'll be sure to check the splines and main bearing before we leave. grin.gif

And be careful how you shut it down -- you might cause the ABS to fail. blush.gifgrin.gif

Do you have to put it on a sidestand for ten minutes before you check the water level?

No, I never put it on the sidestand otherwise it'll smoke on start up. And did I mention that it's white.....the FASTEST brewing color??? grin.gif

At least try and work booze into the thread you are trying to hijack wink.gif

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Uh, I would but I'm not old enough to drink and since my Mom monitors this site I'd be in a heap 'O trouble if she thought I was partaking of adult beverages.

Really.....no kidding.

Uh, I would but I'm not old enough to drink and since my Mom monitors this site I'd be in a heap 'O trouble if she thought I was partaking of adult beverages.

Really.....no kidding.

A BMW rider who's not old enough to drink. Now that would be a rare breed indeed!

Really.....no kidding.

A BMW rider who's not old enough to drink. Now that would be a rare breed indeed!

might be tryin' to win the youngest "UNrallyer" prize... grin.gifgrin.gif

You know, half the time when I'm reading posts about the UNRally I haven't the faintest idea what you-all are talking about, yet...

I can't wait to get there! It's kinda like trying to understand X-mas when you're a kid; just enough comments so you just know a good time is comin'...

Let's see, I play (at) cribbage, enjoy a drink occasionally (I'll bring something for the "share bar") and like to ride.

X-mas is early this year. I'm really, really looking forward to Gunnison. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Mike05

Hey, who had the Knob Hill in Cody? Now that got things goin'!

Tom - glad to know I don't need to bring the JetBoil but it's tooooo bad you've had to stoop to trailering. You know, you could always drive out and borrow the bike again (fresh cluch).

And did someone say Port?! That's my favorite :-)

See you all in a few weeks (that'll be right before we get loopy and seeing twice as many attendies as Tasker got t-shirts for) tongue.gif

You know, half the time when I'm reading posts about the UNRally I haven't the faintest idea what you-all are talking about, yet...
And when you leave you still won't. But you'll know you had fun not knowing. And that's the beauty of it all, none of us do!
.....And did someone say Port?! That's my favorite :-)

I like Port too. Please bring several bottles of Graham's Six Grapes.

Your Friend Randy grin.gif

lET mE rIDE that 907 Duc and the Graham's is yours... grin.gifgrin.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Sorry, John Robert Hanna, but this is as close as you're going to get to my Duc!

HPIM0741.jpg

lET mE rIDE that 907 Duc and the Graham's is yours... grin.gifgrin.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Sorry, John Robert Hanna, but this is as close as you're going to get to my Duc!

HPIM0741.jpg

Hmmmm, I'd say he's pretty fly for a young guy! wave.gif

Besides, I hear that guy's a Hoon!! grin.gif

PhillyFlash
Ok...getting things back on track--so, is there ice at the KOA? grin.gif

Ice? Ice? We don't need no stinkin ice.

We need matches!

Okay - got the Virginia Gentleman for you guys smirk.gif. Figure I needed to bring some local color. Let's hope it makes it out there (planning on spinning about 2,100 miles getting to Gunnison in 3 days... I know, I'm being a wimp tongue.gif).

Cheers,

Kirsten

Archived