IGNORED

Words to live by

John Ranalletta

John Ranalletta

This came from members' contributions in 2006.  I shared in my monthly newsletter to my clients at the time.  Perhaps, some will remember submitting one or more of the items.

image.thumb.png.04b8b3890b9b32877172f739a969f788.png

• Like 4
  • Plus 1 1
9 hours ago, wbw6cos said:

......never start a 12k service without all the crush washers and o-rings on hand.

... and spares, lots of spares 🙄

3 hours ago, Scott9999 said:

... and spares, lots of spares 🙄

I just re-use, haven't had any issues or leakages yet.

9 hours ago, TEWKS said:

From somebody with experience. Never sit on the throne with only two squares of TP left and the spare roll just out of reach. :spittake:

While you do get a little more than two squares in the MRE pouch, follow these instructions if you are low.

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Rougarou said:

I just re-use, haven't had any issues or leakages yet.

Ah, but you misunderstand.  The spares are to replace the little buggers which drop off the workbench, and roll around on the garage floor, never to be seen or heard of, again. 🙄  If I need six little do-hickeys, I find exactly six in my spare parts, I can guarantee you that between pulling them, putting them in my hot little hands, grabbing the wrench, and sitting down at the bike to install 'em, one of those fellows will have gone AWOL.

On Saturday night.

On a holiday weekend. 😖

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Scott9999 said:

Ah, but you misunderstand.  The spares are to replace the little buggers which drop off the workbench, and roll around on the garage floor, never to be seen or heard of, again. 🙄  If I need six little do-hickeys, I find exactly six in my spare parts, I can guarantee you that between pulling them, putting them in my hot little hands, grabbing the wrench, and sitting down at the bike to install 'em, one of those fellows will have gone AWOL.

On Saturday night.

On a holiday weekend. 😖

Gotcha