IGNORED

When was the last time you got a performance award from a LEO?

Skywagon

..Confession. I've only had one ticket in my whole life of 66 years.  I was on my home from college during Thanksgiving weekend.  I had to work the night before T-Day and needed to travel 180 miles home.  I got off at 7pm.  My 1971 Camaro with a 454 V8 was already packed.  I hit the road.  There is a road that is 60 miles long that even today it is rare to see a car.  I was hauling the mail and my CB radio was on.  I called every once in a while, for bear alert.  Finally, somebody answered.  All clear.  Hammer down.  Well it turns out that all clear was a LEO.  He cited me for doing 115 in a 55.  Remember the 55 days?  I had to appear before a judge.  The LEO told me he could jail me but because I was a stupid college student and it was a holiday, he would let me go..  I appeared before a small town judge who ran the court from his trailer...and yes like a real trailer.  He never turned around from watching TV and said fine is $80 or 30 days in jail. Eighty dollars might as well have been a million dollars.  I wrote him a hot check and called my parents for help.  They deposited enough money to cover the fine and took my car away.  I spent the next 2.5 years of college on a bicycle and a bus for long distance.  

What crazy ticket have you encountered.  P.S.  My camaro was way faster than 115.  I suspect on the straight away I was considerably north of what I go tagged for.  Youth......