IGNORED

Doing the Maine thing

Adventure style. :cool:

I had originally planned on taking the Spyder and trailer for a couple days camping at my favorite campground up at Cupsuptic Lake in Maine. Apparently, the place has been discovered because it’s booked solid till September. Oh well, Beemer me up Scotty! :yes: Staying at Maynard’s in Rockwood

Route is about 800 miles, some dirt, some not. :classic_biggrin: Next Saturday & Sunday if anyone 8/27-8/28 was in the area and feeling adventurous. 

605CF957-1A73-40BF-B4F6-16521FA39C48.jpeg

• Like 3

Planning this for Sunday. Two ways to get there, ferry or Maynard’s has boat rentals, not sure how it’s going to play out just yet. Company on the ride? I had planned it as a solo trip with the hopes of at least one of my two Tiger riding buddies would sign on. Jim is in! :yes:

That is a great area Pat,spent several weeks there over the last couple of years,although there was not much green stuff showing,someday I'm going back on two wheels. Your not too far from the B52 crash site.Pittston farm is always a good place to grab some lunch and do some moose watching.We usually stay at Gray Ghost camps in Rockwood,Good people.Lots of territory to explore054-XL.jpg

003-XL.jpg032-XL.jpg

• Like 2

Great pics T! :thumbsup: Plan on running up to Pittston Farm and then on to Seboomook as a turnaround point. Too bad they won’t let bikes on the Golden Rd, that’d be a good loop around the lake and then on to the B52 crash site. 

Beautiful both summer and winter up there! :thumbsup: