IGNORED

Where I had breakfast

stubble!

Is it still breakfast if it's 10am and you're eating a poor boy sandwich?

Well anyway, this was where I stopped for breakfast yesterday morning, that's Bodega Head sticking out in the background. There was little weathered picnic table just behind the bike, about ten feet from the cliff's edge. It was nice, in the 60s. A poor boy has rarely tasted so good.

bfast.jpg

Didn't take any other pics yesterday, I was too busy riding. But it was a great morning run around western Marin and Sonoma counties.

To make up for it, permit me to share a few glamour shots of the bike and our gorgeous countryside, taken on my evening commute last week.

coast1.jpg

coast2.jpg

coast3.jpg

coast4.jpg

Firefight911

Nice job Sebastian!

Bodega and points N. and S. of there are truly wonderful for riding and scenery!

Nice. I really like that 3rd pic and the way the clouds are hanging on the horizon. Looks like a great place for a sandwich.

Dang westerners.... have all the dang scenery. bncry.gif

Nice commute!

Well, I do have to go a little out of my way to see that scenery on my commute, most 'busy' days the commute is just the slab....

wink.gif

Nice commute!

Well, I do have to go a little out of my way to see that scenery on my commute, most 'busy' days the commute is just the slab....

wink.gif

Looks like a good reason to make every day a little less busy. Course I'm all about makin life less complicated. Thanks again for the pics. thumbsup.gif

Archived