IGNORED

Best Rally or Unrally Event

Walter Rumble

Walter Rumble

The best thing about this rally was the roads, the members, the food gatherings and lodging.   Y’all know how to hoe-down and throw-down.   Since Jan 1, 2022 I chased BMW Rallies and rides for more than 15,000 miles.  
Fontana, NC,  Coeur d’ Alene,ID,   Flagstaff AZ,  Springfield, MO. , Salida, CO. and my personal favorite Davis, WV.  Thanks for well……. Everything; including Brad who jump started me minutes before my coveted place in a group ride was to leave.   Hope to see you all at Natural Bridge, VA. 02C8BE21-7A31-42C7-B195-950275689863.thumb.jpeg.ffd3ee1ac8fa1bcaa5d2aa81a201d478.jpeg

• Like 8

Hi Walter,

It was great to meet you.  I am glad you enjoyed all those BMW rallies and The Great UnRally in Canaan Valley.  I hope you can make it to FART and we will get to see you there.

Obligatory:

Sorry @TEWKS   I am thinking you would have posted something similar.   :yes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Walter Rumble said:

The best thing about this rally was the roads, the members, the food gatherings and lodging.   Y’all know how to hoe-down and throw-down.   Since Jan 1, 2022 I chased BMW Rallies and rides for more than 15,000 miles.  
Fontana, NC,  Coeur d’ Alene,ID,   Flagstaff AZ,  Springfield, MO. , Salida, CO. and my personal favorite Davis, WV.  Thanks for well……. Everything; including Brad who jump started me minutes before my coveted place in a group ride was to leave.   Hope to see you all at Natural Bridge, VA. 02C8BE21-7A31-42C7-B195-950275689863.thumb.jpeg.ffd3ee1ac8fa1bcaa5d2aa81a201d478.jpeg

This building looks kinda familiar.  Great riding with you Walter.

• Like 2

@Walter Rumble - Walter, so glad you found us and joined us - you fit right in!

I enjoyed meeting you and really enjoyed our ride with you! It was great to see :bike: The Great Walltini  :bike: in action! Those Robinsville / Dragon Boys knew what they were talking about when they came up with that name for you! 

We look forward to seeing you in Natural Bridge!