IGNORED

Triumph Electric TE-1.

AviP

fourteenfour

Their objectives were good for a few years back.  100 mile range and 3.6 to 60mph is nothing. 

Yeah, its a bit lighter than than an Energica Ego but it has a third less range and is slower.  I am not sure the Triumph is actually better than a Zero except for charging capability.  The Livewire does 0-60 in 3.12 per Cycle World and the Zero was 3.7 to 60.

If Energica had a dealer in my city I would likely own one.

It might be fine as a track bike with 100 mile range, or a local “Grocery getter”

Ill bet that 20 minute charge isn’t on 110v ? What does  it  need - 220v 30 / 50Amp ?

fourTeenFour - Do you need a 2 sec 0 - 60 ??

No gears, no sound takes away half ( or more ) of the riding experience,…

sorry it’s not All blasting about a Light speed !

fourteenfour

I don't need or even want the speed. Simply pointing out that their numbers are wholly unimpressive. Unimpressive for even a few years ago.

What I want is a RT equivalent with three hours ride time at freeway speeds. The wind protection of the RT would actually improve range and of course the bags make the bike used. My joke with my Harley friends is I would love a real Electric Electra Glide.

lawnchairboy
1 hour ago, AviP said:

Quite a few Harley guys hate this bike because they can't 'save their lives' now. :3:

But they may have to ‘lay her down’ since no pipe noise anymore.  🙃

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1