IGNORED

Rever + Riders Plus Membership?

Grouchy

Not sure if this is in the appropriate place?

I'm planning a trip for 2024 which will be about 8500 miles and around 45 days. I'm looking at Rever trip planning and considering the Pro Plan when I get closer to the start date.  They have an Add-on called RidersPlus which has some discounts, free shipping and some kind of rewards program.  There isn't much info about it on the website.

Anyone on here used the service and is the RiderPlus thing worth the substantial additional cost?

Riders Plus is a rewards program offered by Cycle Gear. I joined recently, I think it is $60 a year. Discounts on Cycle Gear products. I by tons of stuff from them so I signed up. Rever Pro is included. I did not join for hat reason but today I started playing with Rever pro as a possible alternate to Mapsource which is no longer supported by Garmen and its newer units and Base Camp, which I hate. I am not very impressed with Rever Pro, although I like it better than Base Camp. I still need to test ride a route before I decide if it is useable

If you can’t deal with Garmin’s BaseCamp, for what ever reason, try Kurviger.de. It’s very easy to make routes in any web browser and any computer. You can then export the route to either their Android app, or as a GPX file to use in a Garmin GPS or if you use a iPhone to Scenic. 

The problem with REVER is that any routes you create or store or share become their property. Read the fine print. 

• Like 1