IGNORED

My pics...for real!

Marty Hill

Marty Hill

I didn't have the nerve to look...so it actually worked. dopeslap.gif

Rich,

Did you have to say old dog? grin.gif

Hmm . . . those look suspiciously like Francois' talent . . . did the student get instructions from the Master or do I smell "Martygate"? grin.gif That old dog had to learn pretty fast, me thinks . . .

regardless, beautiful photos Marty

cheers

beno

b

Jacqueline

thumbsup.gif

Those are GREAT pictures! If I were you, I'd ask my son to forward my mail and I'd cancel my return ticket to the US! grin.gif I hope I can see those places first hand one day. You're a lucky man!

Marty Hill

It does seem odd to stop and take pics. Now you want more. Do you guys and gals know how lazy I am? grin.gif I will try a few more/now I really appreciate the ride tales put up by some of our pros...you know who you are. thumbsup.gif

See you again soon. wave.gif

Paul Mihalka

Hey Marty! Uncanny! Usually we are on the key board at the same time at 5 am here back home. Now we are on at the same time with a big pond between us! clap.gif

Marty Hill

Hey Paul,

Time for bed on this side.

Dan,

I am very proud of my biker gang stickers. wink.gif

Marty,

I knew you could do it clap.gif.

Please put it all on CD so you can share next stopover. thumbsup.gif

Marty...

We sure missed you in Torrey. That is until I saw these pictures!! You better plan on holding court at the fall Torrey and spinning tales. clap.gif

Mike

RandyShields

Very cool Marty! thumbsup.gif Beautiful scenery. And great to see your bike's boxes start to take on some color!

Randy

Marty Hill

9 weeks/home on 29 june. Torrey 12 via vermont/minn./seattle/portland/kali and boulder city...hi Gleno. wave.gif

steve.foote

Boy, that was disappointing. confused.gif

All those pictures and not a single one of you wearing a Harley Davidson T-shirt.

Who is that guy that LOOKS like Marty Hill? grin.gif

Keep it up, dude. It looks like you're having a great time. thumbsup.gif

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

Marty,

These are awesome! You've done a great job. It's really nice to see pictures.

Mark

Firefight911

Awesome job, Marty! Thanks for the share.

Really looking forward to Sept. Torrey!

Thanks!! thumbsup.gif

Marty Hill

Ken,

Can't rremember the names. Just some nice members of the m/c gang, uh club. grin.gif

Thad,

You two will love it. Soon as I get home I'll send the maps and download the euro map to your card.

Stay safe! thumbsup.gif

Thanks Marty...

You don't have to stop to take pix.....you just have to remember to put the strap around your neck.... dopeslap.gif

Whip

Archived