IGNORED

New tires and riding again......

Francois_Dumas

Francois_Dumas

20220615_091424.jpg20220615_121546.jpg20220615_121531.jpg20220615_101610.jpg20220619_125514.jpgHad quite a large hiatus from posting here...... for two main reasons: 1. Farcebook takes up most of my creatie juices. 2. Haven't been riding as I used to since joining the board back in 2004..
But..... I am still here, and still riding. And still an admin here, to my surprise ... haha !!

So let me put down a few words and add some pictures.

I have been a Michelin fan for most of my life, certainly on cars, but also on my former RT and GS. Tried Metzeler, Dunlop too (didn't like the latter).....  But now here in Italy the Michelins sometimes feel a little squirrelly on the many ' white roads' we have here in the country side (mixture of hard earth, rock and gravel), and since they've grown old on this bike and it was high time to change, I decided to try the Continental TKC70's. Had them put on last week at my favorite tire shop near Perugia, and did the first 100 miles to get them ' dried'..... Will let you know how it goes...

Will try and add some ride tales again too from now on, although some might be more touristy spots visited than actually ' riding pictures'. 

Greetings from an aging rider, and keep the rubber side down !

• Like 7
19 hours ago, Francois_Dumas said:

And still an admin here, to my surprise ... haha !!

Never know when you may be called to duty  :14:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 hours ago, Francois_Dumas said:

And still an admin here, to my surprise ... haha !!

I've heard that being a good Admin on bmwst.com is kinda like being in the military service.  Once you're "in", they never let ya go.  😁😂😎

Should you God-forbid-pass-away, they'll add a laptop with an active internet connection to your casket, and expect you to keep up regular admin updates. 🙃😁😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1