IGNORED

Marty's PICTURES !!!!!!

Francois_Dumas

Francois_Dumas

After getting the microchip out of Marty's camera, we found that there were actually PICTURES on it..... well.... at least one !!!

After 3 hours of processing we managed together to present you this:

71815108-L.jpg

ENJOY !!!!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Marty and Francois wave.gif

I wonder how many Marty threads we could start in this forum. I feel like I've checked into the "Hotel California" and the TV is stuck on the channel showing "Where's Waldo." tongue.gif

That's the funniest thing I've seen all week!! Nice work there Mr. Smooth!! grin.gifthumbsup.gifwave.gifgrin.gifthumbsup.gifwave.gif

Can't wait to show the SO when she gets home!! Didn't somebody have something that you could hook to a camera and it would take a foto every ten minutes or something.....quick....send one to Marty....he doesn't have that much time left!!!

Pat

Firefight911
Must be the special feature on his camera called "the chianti effect" grin.gif

Does that mean that it is an intuitive camera that "sees" the way Marty does after consuming some vino? Wow, that's either one smart camera, or not?!?!?! Technology, the scourge of society, when placed in the wrong hands!

He rides all that way [ how many miles Marty ??? ] , makes us all wait with baited breath .......and then presents us with that photo grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Glad to see [ ha ha ] that you arrived safely Marty , ride safe on your journey ....and for god's sake ....NO MORE PHOTOS LIKE THAT !!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Steve

I don't see the humor in picking on Marty.

crazy.gif

It's too easy... tongue.gifgrin.gif

Love ya grin.gif

dopeslap.gif

Francois_Dumas

Would you believe it?? I managed to get another one off his SD card.....

This is somewhere in Italy.......

71815354-L.jpg

Firefight911
Would you believe it?? I managed to get another one off his SD card.....

This is somewhere in Italy.......

71815354-L.jpg

Quick take cover! It appears to be sleeting in Italy.

You very funny guy!

So it really is a ruse. Marty is on some soundstage somewhere, taking photos of the trip he never took. I see, it's an Area 51 type of thing!! All top secret, huh?

The moon is made of cheese and Jimmy Hoffa was seen with elvis at Big Boy just last night! PICTURES at 11!! dopeslap.gif

Perhaps the National Enquirer will have better luck catching Marty in action!! Check a news stand near you! thumbsup.gifgrin.gif

Archived