IGNORED

'07 RT

texRT2

Making decisions.  Offering a "ready to ride" RT.  Currently showing just over 56K miles.  Other than the fuel tank seal recall being done at dealership I've taken care of the service myself last 2 years.  Brakes and pads, fluids, belt, air filter, TB synch, plugs, valve check and fork seals done not long ago.  The tires will be the next item to be attended to.  They aren't gone, just want to mention.  Has the usual:  heated seats and grips, CC, mech windscreen,  BC computer.   Other add ons:  bar risers, CeeBailey windscreen, MachineArt fender ext, Centek fuseblock, Clearwater LED on lower fork w/dimmer, JetHot treated headers, tip bars with Illium hiway pegs, Skene P3 rear LED and the RS mirrors for more visual awareness.    The BMW tank bag is going with it.  Have a shop manual and my notes for use.   Priced as seen in pics....4500.00.  Have a Russel and for 4800.00 will include it.  Two items I will remove....the rear rack(will be as stock then) and an emblem I made on the rear fender.  In central Texas.  Please notify me if questions.  Thanks so much!

IMG_2778.JPG

IMG_2782.JPG

IMG_2788.JPG

IMG_2787.JPG

IMG_2779.JPG

IMG_2780.JPG

IMG_2783.JPG

IMG_2781.JPG

IMG_2785.JPG

IMG_2786.JPG

IMG_2789.JPG

IMG_2790.JPG