IGNORED

Welcome Back Richard

RandyShields
7 hours ago, wbw6cos said:

Great to have you back, Richard!

OK, I give.  What the heck are you guys talking about?

• Like 1

@Rougarou, I am guessing what @TEWKS was posting about.   Mebbe he has an inside track and knows his whereabouts.   I figured if Pat put out The Welcome Mat, then I would jump on it.

I mean, I have not seen any posting from Richard, so Pat will have to elaborate even further.  Am I right?

• Like 1

No insider info. I know he was offshore for work with limited or no internet. I saw he checked in this morning so I thought he was back on firm ground. :dontknow: 
Damn parade was a bitch to organize, guess I should have waited. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, TEWKS said:

No insider info. I know he was offshore for work with limited or no internet. I saw he checked in this morning so I thought he was back on firm ground. :dontknow: 
Damn parade was a bitch to organize, guess I should have waited. :classic_biggrin:

I always heard that firefighters LOVE a parade.  :5210:

• Plus 1 1
3 hours ago, TEWKS said:

I know he was offshore for work with limited or no interne

I don't know Pat. With the communications they have today, maybe, he just needed a break from some of the mild insane posts that some people put on here. If you know what I mean.  :stir:

• Like 1

Well, ya know that you've finally made it in life, when your name is up in lights (title line) on the BMWST.COM site.  😏

So, with that said ....

WELCOME BACK, PAT!!

🤣🤣🤣😎

• Haha 1

Hey,.....what kind of oil do I use for sliding back into this board?

Thanks all

Ya, I started to get on the board earlier this week from my office, but, of course, immediately got hijacked to do something else.  I flew back here from San Diego on Sunday evening and was back at work Monday morning.  There's much catch up to do with work and home life,....still got quite a bit to finagle.

Twas a fun near two month journey, and at some point years from now, you may actually read about it somewhere.

And this little boy was bouncing all over the place when he saw me

• Like 4
On 5/27/2022 at 9:56 AM, Rougarou said:

And this little boy was bouncing all over the place when he saw me

I bet!  Grandsons are awesome. 

• Plus 1 1
  • Smile 1