IGNORED

Guess where

Itchy

I rode for breakfast. I got off work at midnight Wednesday evening and decided I felt like going for a night ride. 485 miles roundtrip for breakfast. Needless to say my ass was draggin by the time I got home, early Thursday afternoon.

Can anyone guess where I took these pics ? There are actually 2 different locations included here.

DSC00704.jpg

DSC00708.jpg

DSC00709.jpg

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

Colorado Rocky Mountains?????

confused.gif Ok...nevermind. When will I ever learn. For anyone who is curious or cares, those are shots of New Buffalo, Michigan and Mt. Baldy at Indiana Dunes Park.

Hey, I plugged in Springfield, Il (not knowing where you started) and Chicago was about 210 miles, so I figured I was close, but couldn't find a phone number for anything called "The Wheel Inn" anywhere nearby. So, there's where I stopped the "Where's Waldo" game.

Hey, I plugged in Springfield, Il (not knowing where you started) and Chicago was about 210 miles, so I figured I was close, but couldn't find a phone number for anything called "The Wheel Inn" anywhere nearby. So, there's where I stopped the "Where's Waldo" game.

Dangit... sorry I cut it short guys and gals, I didn't think anyone was gonna play.

Another site that I go to, does these " guess where " posts quite a bit.

Dangit... sorry I cut it short guys and gals, I didn't think anyone was gonna play.

Another site that I go to, does these " guess where " posts quite a bit.

I'm sorry you cut it short, too, since I was gonna pipe up with "Michigan Dunes" - even tho I haven't BEEN there in +25 years! tongue.gif The sand scene just reminded me of it. The other stuff, I was at a loss... but I still like to play "Where am I Now" games. thumbsup.gif

Can anyone guess where I took these pics ?

For some stupid reason, that breakfast plate reminds me of the Golden Nugget in Lincoln Park. The pancake breakfasts I had there were absolutely superb.

Archived